Ask A Lawyer! When The Going Gets Tough…

“Keep pushing until you get answers. If they will not evaluate your child, or they don’t seem to take your concerns seriously, put them in writing, and let them know you will be consulting an attorney. If you still don’t get satisfaction, consider hiring an attorney who can oversee the process, contact the school on your behalf, and attend IEP meetings with you.”

Read more of this post by clicking the link below

Sourced through from:

See on Scoop.itdyslexia

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s