Who Can Help – The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity

“If you observe signs of a reading disability in your child, I urge you to talk to your child’s teacher. Before doing so, it often helps to list your observations and your concerns. Ask the teacher to categorize your child’s progress. Ask her to be quite specific. Ask what the expectations are for a child at that particular time and where he is in relation to his peers.”

Read more of this post by clicking the link below

Source: dyslexia.yale.edu


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s