Update: for information on our latest research project, click here
We are still recruiting participants for our research on dyslexia. The information about the study is below – please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions or are interested in participating. Information about the study is below:
The researchers at the Cognitive Neuroscience of Language Laboratory are interested in how the mind and brain process language. Currently, we are conducting different types of research about dyslexia.
For Our Current Studies We Are Looking for People:
- Who only HAVE dyslexia
- Who HAVE dyslexia as well as another learning disability or several learning disabilities (ADD/ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, etc).
- Who DO NOT have dyslexia, but have a PARENT, SIBLING, or CHILD with dyslexia
- Age criteria: between 18 and 35
- Language: learned English before age 5
- Individuals who participate will be compensated $20 ($10/hour)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-446-7838 if you would like to join the study or would like more information
–Rita W. El-Haddad